468x60

* 无论身在何方,灵魂深处的那一个人是一生的牵挂*

In Trouble ~

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

This Saturday and Sunday are UTAR's open day, last last week, I already told my mum that I want to visit UTAR during the open day..
Just now when I finish bath...

I remind my mum : 'This Sat and Sun got open day, which day we go there..?'

My sis:' I got school on Saturday, exam day o.. '

Me : 'Then we go there on Sunday lu..'

Mum : 'Sunday need to 扫墓。。 (my mother side)'

Me : 'What?! Then how? You promised me you will bring me go there...' (depress~)

Mum : 'Then go study form 6'

Me : ' Form 6 is for clever and hardworking students study de... me cant ~'
(Really can't, Im not clever nor hardworking, how can I study form 6 ??? )

Mum : 'You study Form 4, you said Biology very hard, but you see yuan ling, Biology get A in SPM'
(Does she comparing me with yuan ling ? Sigh ~ )

[TROUBLE 1 : How I go to UTAR's open day? Will I miss it AGAIN?]

Me getting speechless... start to think
-Why I cant gets more A's ? If I can get more than 2 A's, I can get UTAR scholarship for 25% fees waiver free...

-If I registered, 30 of May intake, I got more than 1 months to earn some money ~.~

Way to earn money :
-be my cousin (female) be Standard 2 tuition teacher
-sell EASECOX's products (trying my best to sell ==)
-wanna be a kindergarden teacher, lalala ~ (I think no one will hire me because I only do part time jek~ )

[TROUBLE 2 : I need money !!]

sigh ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment