468x60

* 无论身在何方,灵魂深处的那一个人是一生的牵挂*

pink bunny ❤

Friday, April 1, 2011



long time did't update my blog ><
Recall back 30 of March~


I had ABC soup as my dinner, hehe, I wonder why a soup that contain carrots, potatos, onions, chicken called ABC soup... But anyway, I love this soup so much ❤



My dear bought this pink bunny for me at KL, he got too, white bunny, a pair , cute right? hees ❤


31 of March ~
包书纸 are used up, but my sis has to wrap her book, so...



I use plastic bag to wrap the book, deng ~ ==






look nice too =P ❤




today is first of April, happy birthday to my buddy, Kar Leng =)
Last year I remembered me and my classmates share money and buy her a gift, this year some of them not in Ipoh, difficult to have gathering ,only can give her birthday wishes...

Today is April Fools, i don't know how to fool people, Lol... Hope everyone have a Happy April Fools =D


Tonight start to be my cousin tuition teacher, I be prepared

5 reference books for her =P
Add oil tonight~

Tomorrow my sis no school, she said next saturday is school day but not tomorrow ==
That's mean tomorrow I can go Open day, yippee ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment