468x60

* 无论身在何方,灵魂深处的那一个人是一生的牵挂*

Happy Day

Friday, March 4, 2011
Tuesday nite, i set my phone's alarm clock 7.30 am.
Early in the morning, my phone rang, i woke up in a blur blur situation and looked at the phone : 7.30am
I told myself its so early, then i off the alarm clock and sleep again.
Once I woke up in a sudden and I looked at my phone, its 8.00am !!
I gonna wake up altough my body dont want to.
I walked out from my room and told my mum tat I woke up late,den I rush into my bathroom and prepare myself.. >.<
I decide to hav a casual look haha, a t-shirt with a short, love it so much <3
I looked at the clock, my hubby havent come, I have to wait...



playing with my Boo Boo ~ lalala, she's so cute, always pretend a kesian look and stare at me, haha, wan me hug hug her ...



Our lunch , haha taste good.. <3


My valentine present, love it so so much, thanks my dear, muax muax x unlimited <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment