468x60

* 无论身在何方,灵魂深处的那一个人是一生的牵挂*

Great Thursday

Friday, March 18, 2011


I wake up early in the morning because my aunt bring us go Mc D having breakfast. Whoo~ maybe because the first time eat Mc D as breakfast, all of us very very excited,hahaha~
Aunt said 8.00AM fetch us,but ny aunt Mercedes appear at my house at 8.20AM... When we arrived MC D, found out that Mc D full of people, sweat~~ haha. My aunt gt a coupon, buy one breakfast free two breakfast, she cut fron the newspaper. No wonder Mc D so crowded.

My aunt and her friends having breakfast while meeting, me and my sis just keep quite and enjoy our breakfast. Found out that the breakfast not so delicious,lol... don`t know why, drink milo ice,stomachahe, ouch~ cant finish my breakfast. >.<

after having my breakfast, my mum call taxi and bring us go Facon Edu. Fair.I reach there at about 11.15AM, but the organiser dub allow us in and Irene havent reach here, so me ,sis and my mum sit there and wait. I see Irene, and the edu fair started,there`s alot of information, and the people keep give me de brochure and ask me fill the form, help me ~

After that, me,sis and my mum walk to parade... hehe... SHOPPING, lalala~ Mum use about 2 hours to shopping, my mum so cerewet haha, she want find a perfect handbag : beautiful, cheap, look young when she use...lol~ sis started to mumble, because leg pain and tired.. Finally, my mum bought a handbag and a wallet =)

Stomach growling~ I suggest my mum go Kopitiam hav lunch.. Order jor nasi lemak and chicken rice... yummy yummy~ Drink ice lemon tea, haha,love it so much.

After enjoy our lunch, we go to popular, I bought a chinese story book and my mum too, haha.Rain heavily at that time, mum call taxi and fetch us back.

My mum spent whole day with us. This is the first time and hope there will be second time , haha...

Having a GREAT GREAT day with my mum and sis

0 comments:

Post a Comment