468x60

* 无论身在何方,灵魂深处的那一个人是一生的牵挂*

23 Of March 2011

Wednesday, March 23, 2011


I refer to the facebook, its write SPM result start from 9.30AM.. Oh gosh, why so early??

I arrive school already almost 10am, i tot my friends ald started to take their results, but im wrong ~ I ask one of my friend, she said 10.30am can take the result. What the.. okay, I can use this 30mins to make myself relax...

Waiting Irene come~ Finally, she come, Mother Pauline Hall full of people... Her hands so cold.. I noe she's nervous... Good result or bad result, you still my buddy, you are the Best, my dear, BFF forever ^^

I take my result,not dare to see, my leg shaking, freezing... Thanks Irene cz she help me see my result... not bad... =)

Congratez to Irene, she can study nursing, haha, May your wish come true ^^
Congratez to all my friends who hv good result, hees

Love my grandma so much haha, she gv me a call at 8.30am, 10 am something and after i take the result...although my result not so good and not so bad, she still belanja me makan, haha.. Love her , muax

Love my mum too, she at Pinang having course now but still gv me a call, she said good after noe my result, hehe...

Love my cousin,舅舅,and 舅母 too. my cousin sms me when i was sleeping. Ah Gor.. thanks for awake me == , keep saying Good luck to me, I really appreciate it, xixi.. He bring hp to school, OMG~ 2day his school edu fair, tarak pengawas will notice him, haha. Thanks for caring me, keep calling me and ask me how my result.. he become ah ma liao, lala...
舅舅,and 舅母 come to my house juz now, thanks them so much too, ask me what will I do after take my result.. form 6 or college... gv me more information , thanks so much, hehe.

Thanks my dear too, although he cant accompany me to take the result, he still at my side suporting me.. hehe

My dad? Comparing~ watever la, duwan care... Me, a stupid person compare a clever person... 怎样比?haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment