468x60

* 无论身在何方,灵魂深处的那一个人是一生的牵挂*

I  LOVE  MY  FRIENDS

Friday, March 25, 2011



~ I LOVE MY FRIEND ~




I spend almost whole day with my buddy Yuan Ling, haha.. 3 months no see, nothing change, onli hair long jor.. haha.. I love her long hair, I hope my hair will grow longer soon ~~

Chatting~
-Discuss about our future
-Discuss where will we go for study
-Discuss which college or University better

Lunch time~
- make ‘egg wrap rice’ (蛋包饭)
- first time make this, i dunot expect it will taste good, LOL
- but luckily, its taste nice, haha
- 很有成就感, 哇咔咔

After lunch ~
- yuan ling teach me how to make the blog nicer
- now my blog nicer than before, hehe, thanks her a lot, muax <3
- eat Jelly when watching TV, so enjoy,lalala
- talking about the car lessons and car test, she so sked lo.. Lol
- duno study form 6 or foundation better, so sms ask Mr. Leong, LOL
- Mr Leong called us !! Fast fast run away~ Yuanling accept the call, hees
- skip the conversation between yuan ling and Mr Leong =)

She back at about 5.30pm, hehe, so enjoyable~
We promise each other find one day hang out together hehe...




~I WILL MAKE IT COME TRUE ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment