468x60

* 无论身在何方,灵魂深处的那一个人是一生的牵挂*

28 of March ~MIDNIGHT~

Monday, March 28, 2011



12 o'clock something, my hp out of battery, so I need to feed it.
On facebook, nothing to do, so I go play game - Diner Dash 2
My sis laugh at me and ask me :"why you so childish?"
This question make me freeze at there... childish? I don't think so, I like to play this type of game when I'm free, I can upgrade my shop when I hit the target, so nice wert ~ I like time management's games... lala
Maybe I outdated, everyone play dota, sdo, even some more new online game, but me, still play 'childish' children game, LOL...


Diner Dash 2 - it's not a childish's game OKAY??



1 o'clock something, it's my dad's turn to use computer. Although my house got a laptop and a computer, the laptop can't online, so we have to take turn to online. So I have to go to my bedroom. I thought my sis fall asleep, because she need to go to school later, so I open the door slowly, I hope I won't awake her... BUT ~
i caught her, she sms and online using her handphone ==

she wrapped using the blanket, juz like a caterpilla, haha



My sis tell me that she can't sleep because she had take a nap in the afternoon, so she switch on the light and continue sms ~ Camera in my hand, started to take photo, hahaha


COLD~~ 22 degree celcius , i will switch off the air-conditional at 3am



Blek~ haha


2am something already, my sis still haven't sleep, oh gosh ~ although me and her can't sleep, I don't care her, I switch off the light and force myself sleep, she sms-ing ~~

9.30am, I wake up and ...


look , she so so so 懒睡, haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment