468x60

* 无论身在何方,灵魂深处的那一个人是一生的牵挂*

First Day Of August ! ^^

Monday, August 1, 2011
First of August, Monday, 12.04am
Although today is Monday, school day, im still on9-ing, haha ~
Today my mood so bad, haha don't ask me why, happy and sad all campur campur ><

Today is a new day for me to have a new timetable for myself...
EXAM IS COMING SOON~
Im not in form 4 or form 5 now... Im quite lazy when I in form4 and form 5, haha
Form Six's life not easy to go on
Yeah I know, but I just cant control myself to online, watch Hong Kong drama... Hong Kong TVB produce so many nice drama for us, they make me get excited on it, sigh.... How can I stop myself to watch drama?

So... as to pass my August tests... I have to work hard ><

Chemistry, I think I can handle you , five and a half chapters, ok la... haha =D

Physics, You! you are the one who make me faint , I hate you so much >< I even cant understand you ... I think im gonna fail u in the test, sorry dear ... gerrr....

Mathematics , you ar... ok ok lur... sometimes can solve your questions, sometimes cant, you are the one who make my mood unbalance, teehee ~ C=

Pengajian Am, Bahagian C berasas sastera make me a little bit stress, because I duno how to elaborate the points >< , bahagian graph, numbers on the question confusing me , im not sure are they filled in correctly (less of confidence =( )

MUET, i duno how to explain, listening part : maybe my ears have problems , everytime i cant get the answers correct... sigh ~ Essay part : have to think the points until my brain burst >< this is the second subject that i think i will fail ><

So.... start by today, later on after school , i have to stay back for study.
Mr. Physics, wait me ! haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment