468x60

* 无论身在何方,灵魂深处的那一个人是一生的牵挂*

I love Fruttare

Friday, August 5, 2011



FRUTTARE ~ I tasted it in a rainy day, cold and syok, haha... There are only 4 ice cream per box, i thought there are 6 inside the box >< . Feels like quite expensive, haha...
Lychee is my favourite, but unfortunately only 2 in the box =(


Having 3 hours math tuition today, totally exhausted... how come the ways of tuition teacher teaching is different with Mr Lai, got abit get lost tim >.<





Every time when I do maths, junk food will always right beside me, haha. Sweets, biscuits, kacang putih and even breads, teehee ~ ^^




Last but not least, my baby should be there for me when im doing maths, haha...
Owh~ I love my baby <3



All my friends are coming back from collages (some's matrix ) , planning to hang out with them during the holidays , woohoo ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment