468x60

* 无论身在何方,灵魂深处的那一个人是一生的牵挂*

Macaroon Day

Tuesday, January 31, 2012
I know I'm being late to post this, older post ><
Saturday morning, a stupid call from him wake me up... Awww... can I just sleep for awhile??
No... he is on the way to my house and I have to prepare all the ingredients
>.<

Before I make macaroon, I already watched many many video from Youtube about "How to make macaroon" and watched them AGAIN and AGAIN 
and NOW I'm full of confidence...
Yeah... this time will success =D





Icing sugar - CHECK
Grounded Almond - CHECK
Eggs - CHECK
Butter - CHECK
All the ingredients are on the table, start to make it... 
HEE HAW


Enjoy the moment that I'm making macaroons
He arrived to my house and sit at there watching me making macaroons
He help me beat the egg whites and make icing, hees :)







My macaroons are in PINK colour, I love PINK
put them into the oven and start baking :P
After few minutes, I take them out to the oven...
.......................
Are they MACAROONS ??

not same with the macaroons in the video wert ...
This time really "Oh No..."
How am I going to show them to my beloved friend - Matilda?
She ask me to bring them for her to let her try my cookies ><
But she said before... 'Not delicious I also want to try it...'
Haha, Matilda, Im going to bring this "Macaroons" to you
Don't blame me if you got a stomachace or food-poisoning after you eat this T.T




Once I want to take them out from the tray, they stick on the paper -.-
I can't take them out...
OH NO..

WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM 
WHAT HAPPENED TO ME ??

Today's mission - FAIL

Give all the 'macaroons' to my dog, it eat 8 trays of , 'macaroons'
look like it like 'macaroons' so much...
Well done my dog, you help me clean all the 'macaroons'

-.-

0 comments:

Post a Comment