468x60

* 无论身在何方,灵魂深处的那一个人是一生的牵挂*

Chinese New Year Eve

Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Before Chinese New Year Eve, I watch a lot of Hong Kong drama, my parents buy bentos for me and my sis for dinner after they work... Mine is cooked salmon bento and my sis is salmon bento. The bento taste odd, maybe I never eat salmon before ><


help my mum fold 元宝, duno the thing in English, haha @.@
Mandarins looks nice, especially the baby mandarins, juicy and sweet ^.^


Chinese New Year Eve, having 捞生 with my relatives (my mother's side ) in the afternoon. As usual, we have reunion 'lunch' with them, after that, me and my family back to Bidor, my kampung and have reunion dinner with grandparents and relative (my father's side)


I love this picture so much, feel the warm from family ^.^

0 comments:

Post a Comment