468x60

* 无论身在何方,灵魂深处的那一个人是一生的牵挂*

My sis 14th birthday

Monday, November 21, 2011
Today is my sister's birthday... she celebrate her birthday with her dear dear at jusco, haha .
I think today is an unforgettable day for her ever because she told me that her boyfriend did something that make her heartbeat so fast and shy, LOL...



HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, although this year no cake for you, but still have this birthday cake picture, haha, cheer :)

Celebrate her birthday at K&W steak house at Bercham.
We order set dinner, whee ~


Mushroom soup with home-made garlic bread, yummy ^^



My set dinner

BBQ chicken chop with my favourite drink - lemon tea <3



Her set dinner

Cheese salmon and spaghetti

She loves cheese so much, haha



My mum's set dinner

Black pepper lamb chop, yum yum = 9



Lastly, my dad's one

Peppermint lamb with spaghetti



Haha, this picture macam ghost ><



Holidays started, hope you all guys enjoy it, haha

GOOD NIGHT....

HUGSSS....

0 comments:

Post a Comment