468x60

* 无论身在何方,灵魂深处的那一个人是一生的牵挂*

Grand Annual Award Recognition Nite 2011

Monday, February 21, 2011
Saturday, i went to KL attending my mum's company annual award recognition nite with my mum. Im shocked coz in the morning my aunt told me that there had extra 1 ticket and want me to attend this event. Whoa.. i was super duper happy when I heard this good news, haha. Saturday was school day, my sis need to go to school, so she can't go with me, wakakaz...




This event held at Sunway Resort and Spa (if i not mistaken, haha)





Inside the resort, there still got a lot Chinese New Year decoration, CNY feels appear again!



Feels like i'm attending wedding party =3







The event started at around 8pm...



mum and her friends were on the stage and waiting for receive prizes =)





My aunt =>



0 comments:

Post a Comment