468x60

* 无论身在何方,灵魂深处的那一个人是一生的牵挂*

December ~

Monday, December 13, 2010


SPM almost over... im finish to tie up the SBPT books, want the books fast fast disappear in front of my eyes... have a gotong-royong soon, because my room really very messy, books everywhere, haha .. Im totally free, haha, but he busy, aiyaya...when i preparing exam, he free, feels sorry that i less accompany him. Now im free, but he have to work, this job is very very important for him. Nevermind, en keep waiting him, hees..

What a boring holidays, want to work with my buddy, no car, gek sei me, so i have to help my dad sell tau fu fa, feels tat i become tau fu fa mei, dun wan dun wan >.<

This fews days are the most terrible day for me, i even can't eat and sleep. What happened to me ?! Thinking all the night, can't sleep, fb accompany me and his photos ^^ . That is enough for me. 知足常乐 always in my mind.. Thanks for my friend and my bro, they really take care of me this fews day although im emo and always scold them, thank you very muchie~



Want go lost world with my lovely friends this thursday, but im having p now, erh~ hate tat, duno can go or not >.< I lost my OXY !! i cant find it! OXY where are you? I need you now, come fight with pimples on my face ...

Yesterday night, my friend, WL told me that he had a bad dream that i dun wan him anymore... Why similar with him , he oso told me before that he had a bad dream same like WL, argh.. why this two people same de? WL, i will not dun wan you, we buddies, our relationship can close like adik-beradik, ya i think so...



Im period-ing.. and emo-ing..when i chat with friends, sometime really gek, and even can't control myself, feels fustrating. But.. when i msg with him... i dun noe how to describe, just.. he really important to me ^^



Christmas is coming ~ exciting, love the feels of christmas ~ i want celebrate christmas with him ! Hope he free ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment